Board Director Vacancies
Moreland Affordable Housing Ltd (MAH) is a company established by Moreland City Council (MCC) in November 2018 to address the lack of secure and affordable housing available to residents across the municipality. The purpose of MAH is to provide relief to persons who are homeless or whose life circumstances render them vulnerable to loss of affordable and secure housing. Through partnering with Registered Housing Associations MAH will seek to attract funding for investment in affordable housing developments through initiatives such as the Victorian State Government’s recently announced Big Housing Build Program. MAH currently has a partnership with Haven Home Safe for the delivery of affordable housing in the city of Moreland.
MAH is currently seeking to appoint members to its Board of Directors. Applications are sought from candidates with strong expertise and experience in the following priority areas:
- Building, architectural, design and construction
- Project Management, building-related engineering and property development
- Financial structuring, deal structuring, risk management
- Commercial/business acumen
- Governance of not-for-profit organisations
In addition to specialist skills, applicants should possess some of the following expertise and experience:
- Public, Social and Community Housing
- Partnership development – industry and funding
- Understanding of Government Housing policy
- Knowledge/experience of leveraging private development capital for social ends.
If you have skills related to those identified as a priority and have a strong interest in improving access for all to affordable and secure housing, then you should consider applying for these vacancies.
Download an Information Pack by registering your details below, click on the submit button and wait for a link to appear to download the Pack. Contact Michael Holdway, Searchlight Group for more information on (03) 9600 1137 or 0400 006 513. There is no closing date for this position. Applications will be processed as they are received, so candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. All third party and unsolicited CV’s will be referred to Searchlight Group.