The Australian Energy Foundation (AEF) is leading the way to an equitable zero carbon society. They are accelerating the energy transition by empowering communities to take action. Through their energy expertise, tenacity, and partnerships, they:
- Demonstrate the pathways to a zero carbon society.
- Influence and inspire to build understanding, investment and action.
- Deliver solutions that have a positive impact.
Due to its expansion as a truly national organisation the AEF is keen to broaden the presence of its Board and invite applications for two vacancies that currently exist from candidates based (preferably) from outside of Victoria, ideally in either Tasmania, South Australia or New South Wales. The AEF is seeking applications from suitably qualified individuals with priority skills in the following areas:
- Strong Finance skills, member of a relevant professional body (CA/CPA)
- Business Development, Marketing/Communications, Sales experience
In addition to specialist skills, applicants should possess some of the following skills and/or experience:
- Past experience on public, private or for-purpose Boards, conceptual and strategic thinking skills; financial literacy;
- An understanding of the NFP, energy/climate change sector (ideally);
- Ability to work collaboratively with other Directors while maintaining independent thought and preparedness to challenge others’ thinking;
- Governance education (e.g. AICD course)
Register your details below, click submit and download an Information Pack. For further information contact Michael Holdway on (03) 9600 1137. Applications close midnight 29th June 2020.