Chief Executive Officer - C4NET
A unique opportunity exists to lead a new company to success within Victoria’s transforming energy sector: the Centre for New Energy Technologies (C4NET) is recruiting its inaugural Chief Executive Officer (CEO). This is a new model for a new energy world: independent, not for profit and limited by guarantee. Its design is lean, flexible and collaborative - C4NET will connect key players across the energy sector with data, co-funding, experts and research to capture and unlock the exciting opportunities new energy technologies can bring.
With funding from government, industry and university partners locked in for the next four years, and a highly skilled Board of Directors appointed comprising leading influencers and experts, C4NET has already laid the foundations to become a global centre of excellence in the energy system of the future.
C4NET presents the right candidate a unique opportunity: to build a new company, with existing revenue streams, from the ground up. The CEO will be hands-on, setting up operational, financial, HR and risk management systems, with a strategy to ensure the company becomes financially sustainable. The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Commercial experience, ideally as part of a start-up, to realise the Centre’s potential for growth
- Motivation, creativity and drive to create impact and value through the digitalisation of the energy sector:
- Capability to source and deliver high-impact projects
- Ability to inspire others, secure new partners and funding sources
- Extensive leadership expertise, preferably with experience in energy, engineering, science or IT.
Searchlight Group are pleased to be partnering with C4NET to recruit this position. Download an Information Pack by registering your details below, click on the submit button and wait for a link to appear to download the Pack. Call Michael Holdway on (03) 9600 1137 with any further questions.